Tuesday, March 4, 2008

An Awesome Workshop

I am always striving to grow, whether in my private life or in my professional one. This time it was as a professional photographer, that I spent four fabulous days in the tiny town of Washington Illinois with about 15 other photographers. We attended a workshop lead by the fabulous Jeffrey & Julia Woods. What a truly rewarding experience it was. Amidst all the great professional things I learned, I truly valued the opportunity to be reminded that I can have a very successful business while having a very fulfilling family and personal life.



I stayed across the street, at the Cornerstone Inn. It was really nice and the inn keeper was lovely.

The second morning I woke up to a white street and shops...
which made it lovely, although pretty slippery to walk around!


One of the days, we went on a live shoot with the group.


And Jeff & Julia gratiously invited us over to their house for coffee and dessert on the second evening. Of course we could not keep it to just fun and pulled out laptops and portfolios!


Thanks for checking in, and please keep coming back. You will soon find some exciting news here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love pictures number 2 and 3...