Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A year later...

You know, one of the most rewarding parts of what I do is to watch families expand and children grow. I have photographed many of my clients as they get older and it is such a joy to see them every year, see how they changed, what new "tricks" they are into, or how they are doing in the grown-up world of school :-)

This past weekend I went back to Jennifer & Matt's home in Kennesaw, GA.

I first photographed Jennifer and her husband Matt when Jennifer was expecting.


Then I got to meet Jaydin at one week...


Risking sounding like an old lady… time goes by just way too fast! Here is Jaydin today, a big One Year Old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDIN!



Check out those teeth!

Plus, Jayding had both sets of grandparents with her, as well as her great-granparents!!! And I got to take a three generations picture: Jaydin, Jennifer and her mom!



No comments: