Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome Jack!

I know, you have heard it many times from me, but I never get tired of repeating it: I LOVE WHAT I DO! And I especially love being invited into people's lives to share their most treasured moments. It just touches my heart so deeply that I am allowed to be a part of their family history.

So thanks Valerie & Sean (& Jack & Cosmo) for allowing me once again to be a part of your lives.

I first photographed Valerie & Sean when they got married...


then, together with Cosmo, when they were expecting Jack...



and now, Ladies & Gentlemen let me introduce you to Jack.



Dad loves to chill and relax with Jack.

and mom cannot hide her smile!


Jack arrived three weeks early, but we decided to wait and photograph him closer to the date that he was supposedly due :) He was a trooper and tolerated everything, including some intense “stanging” :) – Anything to make dad happy I guess!


Thanks for coming back and sharing Jack’s arrival. And do not forget to leave comments below!

Andrea.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! He is precious and the pictures are as well!

Amy & the twins

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Little Jack is such a cutie! Can't wait to play with him!

Love,

Uncle Chuck, Aunt Lori, and Carson

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. I am glad you liked Jack's images. He is truly a cute little boy!