Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mac Turns One!

I photographed his parent's wedding, then I photographed him as a baby, and here is again, all grown up!

I am so glad Michael and Liz invited me to photograph Mac. I was supposed to do it exactly on his birthday, but it was an ugly day and they wanted to have Mac photographed on their yard since it is his favorite place, and they wanted to show him in full swing as a one-year-old. So we waited a few days and found what apparently was one of the few sunny days in Atlanta in the past few weeks :)

Check out this absolutely adorable boy!

He loves to play with his sunglasses and although he has a hard time getting them on straight...
He is a totally happy boy when he achieves his goal!
This was just too funny. Mac got super close to my camera and went for my lens!
In the midst of all the running and playing there was some (little) quiet time with dad...
and reading time with mom...

And of course, there was the birthday cupcake!


Can you tell he enjoyed it?
Thanks Liz & Michael for continuing to invite me to capture your family memories.
A.-

No comments: