Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Almost One

Little Cydney will be one in just a few days and I will be photographing her beautiful birthday party... but before then, I did a lifestyle session at home where we got to meet, interact and have some good old fun together.

This is going to be a fun session, I thought, as soon as they opened the door and Cydney gave me a big smile! Yay... I knew then she would be a real sweet and friendly girl to work with and I was absolutely right.

Here are a few images from the session.

Check out this cutie...


Beware. Fast crawler!


Her laughter can be really contagious!


Cydney loves her books.


I absolutely love this image of Cydney in her official birthday dress hanging onto mommy's legs (and check out mommy's super cool jeans!)


Thanks Natasha for allowing me to capture these memories for your family.

2 comments:

Natasha McLeod said...

Andrea these came out beautifully, and we loved working with you. We had a blast!!! I can't wait to see the finished products.

Unknown said...

Thanks Natasha! I loved meeting you and working with you too... can't wait for the party also :)