Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Time

These are Casey, Stephanie, Kylie and Mackenzie. Casey is an amateur photographer, and a serious one at that! So when he asked me to photograph his family I was very flattered and excited.

We decided to spend some time at Autrey Mill and allow the girls to have some fun while being photographed. It was actually a very cute session.


Kylie loved to be in front of the camera...



...while Mackenzie was more interested in seeing what interesting things she could stick in her mouth :)


...or running away from the rest of the family.


I love this playful family moment.


Did I mention she loves the camera? Of course her dad has her "trained"!


I love the outfits Stephanie picked for them.



Of course, Casey & Stephanie got their time alone also… almost like newlyweds.


Thanks Casey & Stephanie for allowing me to capture this time in your lives!

No comments: