Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eddie

How I love when I photograph little clients through their first years of life... it is such an honor to be called back and invited into my client's lives to capture the memories of their children as they grow.

Here again is Eddie. He was actually my very first post on this blog about two years ago. And now here he is, a little 2 year-old man :)

This time we went to a local park in Alpharetta and let him run around and play.

Awwwwwww.....


Love his intense stare on this one.


How cute is his surprised face as he sees mom on at the end of the tunnel!


This next one is a riot. It is actually part of a sequence as mom & dad tickled him and blew on his face. Eddie was totally loosing it and enjoying the moment and his face is just hilarious! I laugh every time I see this one :)


Excuse me? Who is that lady with the camera following us?


And our usual family portrait. Love it!


As always, I am truly thankful for your trust and absolutely love your little man :)
A.-

No comments: