Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mini Me

A few weeks ago we were working at a wedding and met this little young lady that seemed to have a total love affair with photography --and the photographers!

It all started when I spotted her playing with the disposable cameras they had on the tables and took her picture.

She saw me grab the camera and she grabbed hers and did the same thing I did. See how she is holding her camera in vertical position, just like me!



After that she apparently started following me everywhere and mimicking what I did.

It took me a little while to figure it out, but after bumping into her here and there it dawned on me and I could not stop laughing. Rich saw her too and took a quick snap...

* See the position of the feet, similar to mine.


After following me for a while she decided it was time to "work with Rich".

* See how both photographers are standing (and check position of the feet again!)


Now see how mini-me does exactly what Rich does :)


See her checking out what the "big photographer" is doing?


Too funny... she followed us for quite a long time. I would die to see some of the pictures she got!

She was a total ham and we got into conversation several times also. Dad said she really loves to play with the camera all the time, so she seems to be pretty serious about it!

What can I say, she made our day!

A.-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my girl!!!
That's my (almost) 3 yr old cousin, Mckenzie.

www.sweet-sensations.com said...

Adorable!! Would love to see those shots, also.

Deirdre said...

We had the cutest flower girls EVER!

For anyone wondering...Andrea and Rich are professional, friendly, efficient and delightful to work with. We couldn't have found a better photographer anywhere!

Unknown said...

Thanks Deirdre! That is awfully sweet of you. We truly loved working with you and your family. Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

That is my daughter. She loves taking pictures and loves getting photographed. Thank you. You did a did an excellent job.rest

Unknown said...

You are welcome Jessica. She was truly adorable! We loved our little mini-photographer :)