Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Inspired Bride

A few weeks ago we had our staple event of the year at StudioWed. It was a gorgeous day and we had many brides and some grooms visit us for a day of fun filled inspiration. We took over several venues at The Brickworks, where the studio is located and had vendor displays, tablescapes, a fantastic flower market where couples could learn about flowers and pick their favorites, a wonderful fashion show, our fantastic band Livin' Large playing live, fabulous food and a great group of people to enjoy the afternoon and feel inspired.

Check out some of the images below...















I was thrilled to see some of my client's from 2011 who visited us. Thanks Lindsay, Brittany & Dustin for coming by!

And a very special thanks to one of my 2010 amazing brides who came over to be at my vendor table and talk to people while I run around covering the event. Cheers to Shanna Levy. Could not have done it without you!

No comments: