Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On my way to Toronto

Tomorrow very early I leave for Toronto. I have never been there so I am very excited. But I am even more excited because I will be visiting my good friend Gloria and her family. Gloria and I went to school together back in Buenos Aires (we have known each other since the 6th grade!). Gloria and her family have relocated to different countries through the last 8 years and we have not been able to coincide anywhere to meet... until now. They have been in Toronto since last year and it was about time I made time and went to visit. After not seeing each other for 8 years, I just can't wait! We are really good friends, and when we are on the phone or on email, it seems we just talked yesterday, but having 5 days of in-person time will be much better.

Just so that you can have some laughs, here is a picture of me back when I was in elementary school. I have some with Gloria but they are in storage (we have the house in the market). But I’ll post some from the trip next week.

Keep checking the blog. I will be posting some great contests and promotions soon.

No comments: