Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SuperBowl Sunday

We are not football maniacs, but we usually enjoy watching the SuperBowl with my husband Rich. I especially enjoy the commercials --occupational hazard from my past career in marketing communications-- This year we went over to John & Maureen Salviski's home in Alpharetta, GA to watch it on a nice big screen, surrounded by friends (almost family) and some yummy --and not healthy-- munchies. It was especially fun to watch with Jeff, John & Maureen's son in law, who is originally from NY and a huge Giants fan! You can only imagine how excited he was when they won! Towards the end of the evening the guys went to watch downstairs, so I do not have any images of Jeff celebrating, but he made me promise I would photograph the score on TV if they won :-)

These are Jeff's kids, Emily & Teddy --they were were excited to be let stay up late and eat tons of sugar!


No game would be such without a good beer, right?









The winning touchdown!


GO GIANTS!

No comments: