Monday, May 26, 2008

Ainsley & Greg

There are the formal couples….

And the serious couples….

Of course you have the lively couples…

And the fun ones too…

And then, you have Ainsley & Greg!

I have never laughed so much during a session. This absolutely fun, loving and in-love couple is getting married in mid-August and just did their engagement session a few days ago. What a blast!

I met Ainsley (who had been a guest at two weddings I photographed last year) at
the consultation with her mother, but had only seen a picture of Greg. Don’t ask me why, but I had made him up to be a pretty serious guy. I could not have been farther away from the truth.
Just take a look at them and tell me what you think. Can’t you just tell they were having a great time?





Please leave your comments at the bottom--not just for me, but gor Ainsley & Greg as well!--

Thanks for stoping by.

Andrea.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! You both look like you are having a blast. Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Greg looks so sexxy! What an awsome man! Ainsley, I can tell he is so special. You need to always be nice to him.

Anonymous said...

Super pictures! You can see the love and happiness...awesome! - Valerie