Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hooked on Cruising!

I am back.

My husband and I just returned from a 4-day cruise from Tampa to Cozumel, Mexico. It was a cruise hosted by his company. There were 110 people in our group and it was lots of fun! I really enjoyed meeting my husband's colleagues and significant others and friends. And I absolutely loved the cruise! I have been on a cruise a long time ago when I was a kid and I honestly did not remember much.
I really love all the silly stuff you can do onboard, like trivia games, shows, slot machines, karaoke... I am a goof and love all that stuff. Plus, no cooking or cleaning, and beaing catered to all day long, yum!

Here you have a few images to get an idea of our trip.

Leaving Tampa.


The boat's main lobby...


The stop at Cozumel was nice too. We strolled some in town and then went to a private party at a beach resort that the company had organized.




My view at the beach in Cozumel :)


My hubby enjoying his "view" at the beach :)


My husband "playing" with a hobiecat in Cozumel.


Heading back on board.... our boat is on the right.


Of course nothing beats sitting out on the back adult-only deck overlooking the ocean, lounging with a good book!



It was a really fun experience and I am already hoping to do it again soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it was one of those moments when you think... WOW life is great!
I'm glad you both enjoyed it.
HernĂ¡n