Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthdays!!!

I know, I know, I have been quite the slacker... it has just been so busy that I have not had much opportunity to blog.

But here I am, trying to catch up --although it will take a few days. Since I have so many posts to do, I will combine the first two.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN!

Helen's Big 40 Birthday a few weeks ago. It was a great party --a complete surprise pulled off by husband Barry and friends.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!
And a few days after, Julia turned 3! She is now a big girl (well, maybe medium?) -- She celebrated at home with a few little girls and this is my favorite sequence... she could not have been any more excited!





Thanks for bearing with me... and come back soon for a new maternity session and a great CD release party!
A.-

No comments: