Monday, September 8, 2008

Teresa & Dave

Teresa & Dave got married on August 30 at Primrose Cottage in Roswell, Georgia.It was a beautiful summer day, luckily not as hot as we thought it might be!

Both of them looked amazing and it was so sweet to see how emotional they were.
Below are some images from their beautiful wedding, and you can see a slideshow of many more by clicking HERE.

Thanks Teresa & Dave for allowing me to be part of such a special time in your lives. It was an honor to capture the memories that will be the beginning of your family history.

I also want to thanks Allen Gunn, who was my second photographer that evening and my amazing husband Rich who was my assistant and also shot some great images!
And very special thanks to Julie Newman and Mike Lyons (below at the wedding reception) who referred Teresa to me. The best compliment to my work is when a client refers their friends and family to me!


And as always, you are welcomed (and encouraged) to leave comments below.

Thanks,
Andrea.-


No comments: