Friday, February 6, 2009

Eddie is one!

Wow, I work with kids all the time and yet I am always amazed at how much and how fast they grow the first year.

So, here I am a little bit after the year, photographing Eddie for the fourth time. Every time I come over to Emily and Mark's home it feels more and more” at home”. They are always super cool and willing to "play" and create a very comfortable environment to work in.

And Eddie is always a trooper and takes the session with the best attitude and lots of smiles… until it is time to nap or to eat, of course. But by then, we are always done!

Here are a few favorites that I know Emily is anxiously awaiting for :)

I love this family portrait.


How cute it this!


Doesn't he make you smile? I think his smile is contagious.


I love when he gives me those intense looks... with those eyes!


I love fun hats!


I hope you enjoyed these. I sure had a great time photographing this session and hope to continue to see Eddie grow!

Thanks!

No comments: