Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Saanvi

This session was an absolute blast!

Saanvi is quite young, but she is already going, going, going. She is ready to stand up and go, although she will probably have to wait a few months before she really gets walking. Mom and dad were super to play with and they had several outfits ready to showcase Saanvi's wardrobe... although she is not too kin of being dressed and much prefers the naked look :)

Here are a few images from the session.
Saanvi, naked and happy!
I love this look :)

Thanks for allowing me to photograph your family. I hope you send this link to family and friends so they can enjoy little Saanvi too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv ya my jaan.............miss u lot.i can never tell u ,how much i luv u........not only me but ur entire family....d best gift ,given 2 us by god.keep smiling alwaz.

Anonymous said...

DIS WAS UR MAMA..........(ANAND)