Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome Isabella!

This is Isabella.


She was born just a few days ago, on August 14th and I had the pleasure to photograph her on her 10th day --her actual due date if she had not been anxious --just like mom-- to come meet and greet all the people awaiting her out here :)

I photographer Isabella's mom & dad a few months back while they were both very excited awaiting her birth. We had a lot of fun then and repeated it now.

But do not let me go on and on... and let me show you what a beautiful family this is!

Here are a few images for you to enjoy... mom & dad will have the rest of their gallery soon so that I can design their birth announcements and they can send them out fast :)

Enjoy, and please leave your good wishes ooh and aahs in the comments section below!







Isn't she adorable?

Heather & Tony, my deepest thanks for your cotinued trust and for opening your door and your hearts and allowing me to document these special times in your lives.

A.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming over to take the pictures Andrea! I can't wait to see all of them. These few on the blog are GREAT. :)
Talk to you soon!
Heather & Tony

Unknown said...

Thanks :)