Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Session

I love the fall... and I love to have the opportunity to do sessions outside with the beautiful foliage turning.

That is exactly what we did with McKenna and her parents a few days back at Autry Mill in Alpharetta, Georgia.

It was great to see the all of them again. I first photographed McKenna and family at their home in Gainesville in October 2006.

This was then...


And this is now...




McKenna is a hard-core animal lover! She was so cute... any animal she saw she wanted to go chase and play with (squirrels were luckily too fast for her :)
But she found these ducks and she spent quite some time playing with them...


It was really nice to chase McKenna around and photograph her again. She is at the "silly faces" age, but after she became more comfortable (and I became goofier) she was just her natural self :)
Thanks Gina, John & McKenna for coming out to play with me!
A.-



No comments: