Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christa & Matthew

A beautiful Autumn day in an amazing location.


A gorgeous bride.


And a handsome groom.


Starting their family history together as a couple, on October 25th.



Surrounded by those who love and support them.


It was as simple as that, and as amazing as that. A truly adorable couple, Christa and Matthew had the most beautiful wedding day in Big Canoe just a few days ago. I was constantly in awe of the amazing decorations Christa's mom put together... wherever you looked there was a detail that made the place special and unique.




But most important of all, was the feeling of love and celebration that was felt all day long as family and friends witnessed such an important day in Christa & Matthew's lives.

May you live a life full of love and joy and remember this day for years to come.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of such a special time in your lives. It was a true honor.

Please also see Christa & Matthew's Slideshow by clicking here.

I personally want to thank Scott Wang for working with me and getting some fabulous images and to my husband Rich, who continues to get better and better images and whose immense help throughout every event I could not do without.

I want to invite everyone to leave comments below, not only for me, but for Christa and Matthew as well.

Thanks,
Andrea.-

4 comments:

Lemiga Events said...

I love the decor details! Another great job on capturing a beautiful wedding.

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea.....Thanks for capturing the true essence of this special day for all of our family and friends. Each photograph stirs up so many emotions. I can not watch the slide show without bring out my tissue. That day was a blur for me and it is wonderful being to relive it in my arm chair. Your photographs are amazing and you are THE BEST!!!!! Matthew and Christa...you make a beautiful couple and we wish you years of love and happiness.

MOB

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot LaVon, that means a lot to me! And I am thrilled you are happy with the results :)
A.-