Monday, November 24, 2008

Taylor vs. Andrea

... and I think we can to call this one a tie!

This sweet little girl turned one on October 29th. I started working with Taylor and her family last year, not long after she was born, and did a package of 4 sessions thought her first year of life. If you look back in the blog postings you can see that I photographed her sweet and tender as a cute little baby gir, then like a more alert and active baby and afterwards we got to her crawling times.

But Gosh, was I not really ready for this last session!

Doug, her dad, warned me she had started walking and was already pretty fast and unstoppable -- "bring your sneakers" was all he said. And he was so on target!

This little lady made me run up and down all over the house to capture this very special time in her life. And even though she made me work hard for my money, I am happy to say we got some really nice images (albeit a very tired photographer :)

Here are a few of my favorite images of the day.
So yes, looking at this ultra cute girl you just cannot resist right? anyone would have run around for this!
Thanks again, Doug, Rayne & Taylor for allowing me into your home and your lives to capture these moments for you.
I look forward to many more years of Taylor growing up.
Andrea.-

No comments: