Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome Lawson

Yes, I continue to be behind in my Blog postings!

But I am doing my best to catch up... so here is a session I did just a few days before leaving town for Thanksgiving.

I went to Norcross to photograph the cuttest little newborn baby: Lawson


Isn't he just adorable?

I love his room, it has a real happy feel to it.


I met Aimee and Lawrence when I did their "expecting" session a few months back, so I was thrilled to go back and finally meet Mr. Lawson. He did great and graduated with honors from his very first professional photography session :)

Here are a few images with mom and dad, who looked like they had been sleeping pretty well... although that was not necessarily the case ;)




Thank you Aimee and Lawrence! It is always an honor to be invited into my client's lives and homes to capture moments that are so special and unique. I hope these images help you remember this time in your lives forever.

Andrea.-


... and I will soon be posting about my new clients in Mableton who have an adorable little boy that just turned one! Keep an eye on the blog!

No comments: