Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beth Ann & William are married!

Two weeks ago Rich and I headed down to Amelia Island, Florida to be spectacular Amelia Island Plantation, to cover the wedding celebration of Beth Ann & Will.

All I am going to say is that it has been a true honor and complete pleasure to work with this couple, their families and friends. What an amazing group of people and what a treat to be able to cover three days of events.

Of course I could not even begin to pick images to blog, so you will have to go check out the slideshow here.

But I did pick just a few from the wedding day to share. Images that I felt attracted to for different reasons...

The dress was spectacular.


I love Beth Ann's classic beauty. Here she is putting on the beautiful pearl earrings she had just received from her groom.


I absolutely love this image. Beth Ann running back into the church before Will arrives.


I was only going to post about the bride & groom because there are so many beautiful family moments to share... but I cannot leave out this image of the bride's grandmother as she sees the bride in her gown for the very first time! It truly makes my heart skip a beat.


OK, and I have to recognize the handsome groom who was a super sport all weekend long!


The newlyweds.


I always love the first dance.


An amazing spot at the Amelia Island Plantation. Rich scouted this location and got the amazing shot. Isn't this place spectacular?


And a classy farewell.
florida wedding photography

It was hard to select images for the long slideshow after 5 events... so imagine how much I had to leave out of the blog. So please watch the slideshow and enjoy this wonderful couple.

Many thanks are in order here. Thanks to both families for taking such good care of us and making us feel like we were part of the family. Thanks to Deb & Matt Cull, who joined Rich & I from Naples, Florida to shoot with us and assist us - It was great meeting your and we loved working with you. And thanks to Beth & and Will because you gave us your trust and allowed us to give you the first images of your new life together.

I hope you enjoy them for many years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the blog is finally up! The pictures are breath taking.... they truly captured the emotions of their special day! Beth Ann and Will look so in love! GREAT JOB! -Christa Mallard

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Absolutely Fabulous! We are so pleased. You captured every moment. Jana Williams

Unknown said...

Thanks Christa.
Jana, I am so happy you are pleased. It is always the best compliment to know we captured the spirit and emotions of the day!