Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Jackson

This past week I had the honor to meet Jackson at barely a week old!

He is a cute little baby, super relaxed and happy who did not even flinch at his big brother's extremely intense hugs :)

It was really nice to see this family again as I had photographed Carter, the now big brother when he was 6 days old... and I almost fainted when I saw him so grown up!


Meet Jackson...


and Carter...


And the whole family


I love these next two images... they are just so tender!



We were really impressed to get this one of Carter and Jackson to be honest, but Carter was fabulous and avoided squeezing his baby brother too hard :)


And I personally think this next one is hilarious and sweet at the same time!

Aren't they just too cute?

Thanks once again Reverie & Keith for opening up the doors of your home for me to capture this time in your lives!

A.-

No comments: