Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tommy, Lucas & Family

A few days back I was invited by Gretchen to photograph her beautiful boys.

Gretchen and I used to work together at Turner Entertainment Group a very long time ago. We reconnected a few years back when I returned to Atlanta, and then became Facebook friends.

She saw some of my work and asked me to come photograph her family which was a great honor. We spent a nice and busy time playing and making bubbles and running around. I hope the kids slept well that night!

Here are a few of their images.

This is Tommy who is 3. He and dad had just returned from the grocery store and Tommy would not let go of his plum. I love his completely carefree smile in this image.


This is Lucas... playing Peek-A-Boo with his balloon.


Lucas playing with mom...


While dad takes on the much riskier job of playing in the trampoline with Tommy.


Tommy really going for that bubble!


I just thought this on-your-face bubble was too funny. Not sure Lucas felt the same way though :)


The whole bunch!


It does not seem that Lucas is too amused by his brother's company on the tire-swing.


But he is definitely all charm here...


I love this moment of Tommy with his stuffed lamb.


Gretchen and Ivan, I hope you have enjoyed these few previews. More to come in your gallery soon.

Thanks for opening the doors to your home to me and for allowing me to capture this time in your lives!

Andrea.-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiaaa..Lucas es muy lindo! Y todas las fotos están espectaculares!
Te felicito
Maru

Anonymous said...

Gracias Andrea!!! I am sorry that my kids left you exausted after the shoot...that's what happens when you have 2 small boys running (and crawling around) :-)
I love these pics, you have captured our family spirit!! Can't wait to see the rest!!
que bueno verte de nuevo!
beso
gretchen

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Thanks so much!

Ivan

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures of my grandsons.
Thanks,
Abu Susana

Anonymous said...

Spectacular pics Gre!!! Tienes una familia bella!...Un beso, Gloria M.

Unknown said...

Queridas Gretchen And Andrea:
Not only loved the pictures but also gave me a nostalgia about our TUnrer times.
Miss you girls

beijos,Angela

Unknown said...

Wow. Thanks everyone for the beautiful comments. Gretchen, keep in mind that you and Ivan create the wonderful family, I simply capture who you are! Angela, miss you... so nice to "hear" from you :) nostalgia de verdad.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing!! I loved them. Congrats. Auntie Vicky