Monday, August 25, 2008

Ainsley & Greg's Wedding

It was a beautiful August day in Roswell Georgia when Ainsley and Greg gathered with family & friends at Primrose Cottage to say their vows and mark the beginning of a very exciting and awaited time in their lives.

It was not only beautiful because the weather was nice... but because there was so much love and support for this couple in those rooms. You could feel the great energy of everyone gathered there and it made it a very special day.

I truly enjoyed working with both of them and I hope you can see that through the images that depict their day.

Below are just a few, but it is hard to get the complete feel of the day in just a few images, so I invite you to see their slideshow by clicking here.

And please, let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thanks a lot Ainsley & Greg for allowing me be a part of such a memorable day in your lives and to capture these images that I hope become part of your family history for years to come.

And a special thanks to the fabulous Brenda Winn, who joined me as a photographer and to the marvelous Caitlin McLaughlin who assisted me and also worked her camera quite a bit.

No comments: