Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Week of Summer Vacation

Last week I spent some time with Alex, Matthew and Julia. They are the children of my close friend Christine and I have not seem them for a few weeks so when I finally saw them I was wowed but their summer look. Long hair, beautiful tans, and that free spirited look that comes with all those days hanging out in the sun, pool and playing outside. So I knew that before it was time to go back to school, get their hair cut and have the tan fade away I had to photograph them. So there I went, camera in hand to spend some time with them.

Here are a few samples of how cute they looked :)

The three summery kids...

Alex and his long tresses

Matthew and his killer look

Julia who loves the camera (and the camera loves her :)

After some time at home we headed to the pool for a perfect evening treat.


And to finish the day just right, mom treated everyone to ice cream!




Aren't they the coolest & cutest?
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did :)

A.-

No comments: