Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kate & Emily

A few days ago I went over to Kate's salon and got a great haricut and fabulous color... as always :) -- Kate is the owner of Mod Salon in Alpharetta and I have done some work for her earlie this year, photographing models for her new space and website.

This time around, I convinced Kate to let me photograph her (she is gorgeous!) and I not only got her, but also her daughter Emily, who was fun and easy to work with and takes some amazing pictures! I really had a blast and I can't wait to photograph Emily some more (ok, mom is fine too), but while mom fights me to get in front of the camera, Emily just loves it and it makes it be way too fun for me... so we talked about a new shoot soon with wardrobe changes and the whole 9 yards --can't wait--

...and maybe next time we get dad and Teddy to be participants instead of observers ;)

Here are a few selected images from the day (it was all about headshots).
Mother...
and daughter...
And do check out Kate's salon here.
Thanks!
A.-

No comments: