Monday, October 20, 2008

Eddie is growing up!

Remember Eddie?

He was my first post in the blog back in January. Well, the boy is getting bigger and bigger and I am thrilled to be invited back to capture these family memories.

Eddie is now 9 months old and he is all boy.


He loves bubbles!


See his tongue to the side of his mouth? He could not stop feeling his new upper tooth -it was too funny!


This time around, mom & dad were joined by the grandparents (mom's parents) who are just in awe of their very first grandchild (still playing with that new upper tooth!)


And of course we could not miss his very first Halloween outfit! Tell me that is not just too cute!


I have to say I could not stop clicking... Eddie was just so funny and cute that I would have stayed another hour had he not run me out with the yawns the poor boy.

Thanks again Mark and Emily for inviting me into your home to capture your family memories.

And I look forward to seeing you again in January!

A.-

No comments: