Saturday, October 11, 2008

Expecting Lawson

I love how Aimee and Lawrence came up with their baby’s name. Lawson: Son of Lawrence. Apparently Lawrence is a family name, but mom & dad did not want their boy to not go by III or IV (I lost track :) and yet maintain the family tradition. So the baby will be officially named Lawrence but he will be called Lawson. I though it was a great idea and it turned out to be quite a cute name for a boy!

Anyhow, these are Aimee (and Lawson ;) and Lawrence during their maternity session last weekend. They are such an adorable couple, we had a great time working together (well, at least I did :) and I can't wait to meet Lawson!

And here they are with their "current baby" (who is probably up for a rude awakening :)

I hope you like the images. And please leave greetings to the parents-to-be and any new parenting advice you may want to share :)

Thanks for stopping by. And thanks to Liz & Heather for referring Aimee to me!

Andrea.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee, you look absolutely beautiful!!! And you also look ready to be a mom!!!
Congrats again and thanks for sharing these special pictures!

Cheers,
Pat

Anonymous said...

Thank you for saying so. :)Oh, I am ready, for sure! I am about to pop!!!

Aimee :)

Anonymous said...

Great photographs! How beautiful you are, Mommy Aimee!
You keep some handsome company, too. These are wonderful. I like them all.

Iloveyoumeanit!
ma