Monday, October 13, 2008

Kelly & Adamo...

... and Lucca :)

Kelly and Adamo are a beautiful couple that I just photographed 10 days ago. They are expecting their first child, Lucca in a few weeks and I had the pleasure of documenting this very special moment in their lives.

It is interesting how many maternity shots I have had lately... as you can see by browsing through the blog. It is such fun to work with couples when they are expecting a baby... they look radiant and I love to capture those happy faces and their relationship.

Here are a few images from Kelly & Adamo's session.



These two "babies" will be jumping up and down Lucca's crib soon :)



I think you look awesome!

I hope to meet Lucca soon as well :)

Thanks a lot to both of you for allowing me to be a part of such an important time in your lives. I hope that you have enjoyed these images.

And to family and friends... please leave comments for Heather & Adamo below!

Andrea.-

1 comment:

dcalistri said...

Adamo and Kelly you were always meant for each other! Kelly you were sent to be Adamo's Angel and Adamo you were sent to be Kelly's soulmate. With your love you have given us the greatest gift of all, our grandson, Lucca Paul. We love you both, oh so very much and we're are proud of you both! There are no words to express our feelings for you both! There's nothing we wouldn't do for you both and now piccolo Lucca!
Amore,
Nonna and Nonno