Saturday, December 6, 2008

Myers is one!

He turned one on November 19, and mom & dad wanted to capture this time in his life with some professional photos... here enters Andrea and her camera into their home in Mableton, Georgia to photograph this:


Still drooling?
I know, I had a hard time not grabbing him and pressing his cheeks like an old lady :)

Isn't this the ultimate happy family?



Now, tell me you can keep a straight face with this super mischievous look?


or how about the "not doing anything" look while he holds my lens cap?


It was a fun session with an amazing family that I am glad I got to meet. They were super relaxed and went with the flow and I think we all really enjoyed the session. At least I did!

Thanks Greer & Jonathan for allowing me to capture these family memories!I hope to continue to see Myers as he grows into a little man.

A.-

No comments: