Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ashley & William's Engagement Session

This past weekend I shot Ashley & William's engagement session at William father's home at Lake Oconee. It was a beautiful setting and I loved that Ashley had prepared several changes of outfits and they were both ready for some fun!

We shot mainly around the house, and then William's father took us for a short boat ride to capture some of the nice light that was reflecting on the lake.

I loved working with my soon to be married couples before the wedding. It is a great opportunity to get to know each other and get a feel for how we all work together.

This was definitely a lot of fun and I loved that they included their dogs, Conway & Chloe :)


Check out some of their images from the session...











A big thanks to my friend and fellow photographer Carla, for tagging along and assisting me.


And thanks Ashley & William for being so easy going and willing to “play”. I can’t wait till August. It will be a beautiful wedding!


Please share these with your family & friends and invite everyone to leave comments below!


A.-



7 comments:

Helen Fuller Sanfilippo said...

Wow, I loved the photos...I am excited to see more. Ashley and William looked great and loved the creative shots.

Helen

Anonymous said...

Wow, is the right word. What a great looking couple. Ashley is gorgeous & a few of these pictures could make it in a magazine. I particularly loved the boat shot!

Karen Todd said...

Absolutely Wonderful, The background settings are perfect for such an Amazing Looking Couple.
It was nice to include the beautiful dogs in the shots also.

plouinc said...

Wow! sooo cool. Thanks for sharing. I hope they loved them too!!!

Anonymous said...

A great selection of photo,s and a wonderful library of memories. Beautiful job and beautiful people.

Anonymous said...

anonymous comment on june 6 was granny.

Unknown said...

Thanks :) I am glad you all loved the images. We had lots of fun working with Ashley & William and look forward to the wedding day!