Friday, June 26, 2009

Taylor & Travis - The Engagement Session

In the middle of this typical summer, we ventured outside into Atlanta's steamy weather to photograph T&T's engagement session. I actually had been booked by Travis and have never met Taylor, so I was really excited to finally meet her. I thought we would have to spend some time breaking the ice but that did not take long!

What can I say; I am truly lucky to have such amazing clients that continue to make my job so fun and exciting. I loved the great disposition Taylor & Travis had. But my favorite thing is the great connection they have... they look super cute together!

Here are a few images from the day...









Thanks to my fabulous friend Carla, who once again came to help out and made it so much easier and fun for me!

And thanks Taylor & Tarvis, I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to your wedding day in September :)


A.-

2 comments:

SHOSHO Designs said...

Love the pics, Andrea! I look forward to working with you in September, also - I'm doing their flowers! :)

Shoshona (SHOSHO Designs)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Wow, did not know you were doing their flowers. Yay! So glad to finally be working with you!