Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jack is One!

Jack is an Andrea Taylor Studio old timer... and he just turned one!

But I have been working with his family since before he was born. I photographed his parents wedding, and then him in the belly, and then again when he was born... It is one of the great pleasures of this job to see those little ones grow and become, like in this case, little boys :)

I was impressed at how much Jack enjoyed the session, always playing, having fun and smiling away. You go Jack!

Here are some of his images...




Thanks again Sean & Valerie for continuing to welcome me into your home and your lives and allowing me to document your family';s history in images.

A.-

2 comments:

Amy Marti said...

These are precious!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Excellent pictures. He looks so happy in every one of them. HernĂ¡n