Friday, June 12, 2009

My Friends The Dominguez

My husband Rich and I spent some time in Argentina in April. It has been so busy that I never got a chance to blog anything about it so I thought I would start today. I'll post several times since we did a lot of stuff with different people and in different places...

The images below are from the Dominguez Family... Ale was my best friend in college and I met his wife Vero also in my early 20's... looong time ago :) - Rich and I spent a day at their home in Pilar --a suburb of Buenos Aires and had a fabulous time. And, of course, I had to take some photographs of their beautiful family!


This is the front of their home... the green on the front door is a "Welcome" sign the kids had put up for us (in English - so cute!)

This is a wide view of the back of the house weith a beutiful deck that we enjoyed most of the day.


Rich & Ale enjoying a "picada" (local appetizer)... a real good one by the way!


These are the girls, Emi & Juli.


and this is the "little man" who is just a mischevious as he looks :)


Dad & son play time... I love it!



Rich took this picture. I love it... he looks so proud to be showing off his toy!


The whole family.


Mommy & son's big smooch.


How often do parents get to have their picture taken? (and in peace?)


I absolutely love this moment.


Thanks Ale & Vero for a most wonderful time! We look forward to seeig you in Atlanta soon...

A&R.-

No comments: