Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rental

My husband Rich and I were in Ft. Lauderdale a few days ago. We were shooting Jasmine and Roland's wedding (see post below) in Sunny Isles and I love Ft. Lauderdale so we decided to stay there. We did not want to stay in a hotel, and after lots of searching online I came across FTL Vacation Rentals. I feel like a hit the Jackpot! Ken and Kevin, the owners are fabulous people that really care about their properties and their guests.

The unit we stayed in, a two bedroom-one bath duplex was just perfect. The minute I walked in I felt so happy to have picked that place to stay. The home was bright and cheerful, filled with small details that you never really find on vacation rental properties. Well stocked and with a total “at-home” feel. We both really loved staying there.

Of course, the photographer bug hits anywhere I go, so I took some images of the property we stayed at and of their other units as well.

Check out some of the images.


This was our wonderful unit...

It has a nice galley kitchen overlooking the side of the house...

And a nice big bedroom (this is actually the guest bedroom but I decided to sleep in this one.. don't ask me why, my husband did not get it, but it was just nice :)


The pictures below are from their other three untis...






If you are ever in South Florida, I highly recommend you stay at one of their units. You will be glad you did. Rich and I felt right at-home there!
Thanks Kevin & Ken... we hope to see you again soon :)

No comments: