Friday, March 20, 2009

Heather & Brian - Engagement Session

I met Heather this past Sunday at the Georgia Bridal Fair and she lost no time in booking. We scheduled the engagement session right away because she and Brian are having their engagement party on April 18th and they wanted some images for their invite.

Brian went to Georgia tech so we decided to start at the Tech Campus. It was a gorgeous afternoon, and as the sun went down the light became nicer and nicer. I don't think I need to tell you much about them, just look at the images and see what a cool, fun couple they are!

They look gorgeous...



I love how much fun they have together...



It is so obvious they enjoy each other's company.




And they are really sweet.




And look very much in love :)


It was truly a fabulous session. I can't wait until their wedding day, almost a year from now!
Thank you very much Heather and Brian. And a very special thanks to Carla, who met Heather at the show with me and tag along for this session. It was fun (and helpful!) to have you there too!
And as usual, please don't be shy and leave comments below. I love to hear what people think of my images :)

5 comments:

plouinc said...

Thanks for sharing. Heather & Brian are such a happy couple, their cheerfulness is contagious. An- thanks for allowing me to be part of this. Can't wait to see the rest of the work with them :-]

Unknown said...

Andrea,

Thanks so much for a wonderful session! It was a real pleasure working with both you and Carla and I love the way these turned out!

I had a lot of fun--it was great that we spent so much time laughing. That's how Heather and I are all the time and these photos really capture that so well.

:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Brian. I am glad you and Heather are happy with these. I really had a blast and look forward to the wedding!

Unknown said...

Andrea I wanted to thank you again for doing such a wonderful job, and really capturing our personalities and emotions in these photos. Everyone loves the photos, because they really do just look like the two of us hanging out. I looked at wedding dresses last night, and I can't wait to see what you can do with that!

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather! I can't wait either :)