Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jasmine & Roland

I met Jasmine & Roland this afternoon. They are from Vancouver and they hired me to photograph their wedding this coming Saturday, March 7th in Sunny Isles, Florida. Since I am based in Atlanta, GA, we did everything via email and phone conversations, so I was very excited to finally meet them today.

After chatting for a while to get to know each other and talk about the final wedding details, we went out and shot some images to warm up.

I am in awe of this couple! They are just so great together, they look at each other with such intensity and are fun and relaxed, just a real treat to work with.... but check it out yourselves as you look at some of the images from today. I could not help myself, and as soon as I made it back to my rental place I downloaded the images and edited a few to post. I know they'll be surprised and hope they love them as much as I did.

I just can't wait till Saturday!











Aren't they gorgeous?
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below :)
Thanks for stopping by.
A.-

No comments: