Monday, March 23, 2009

Jasmine & Roland - Party-Time!

Here is Part II of Roland & Jasmine's Wedding.

But make sure you do not miss the Wedding Highlights Slideshow.

Bride & Grom arived at their cockatil hour...


by the pool...




The reception started with the toast by the best man...

and a sweet slow dance by the bride & groom...
with some background "vocals" by the groom's "entourage"...

I love this image of Roland's mom during the mother-son dance.

And here is Jasmine's dad who sported a smile just like this one all night long :)

And Roland's grandmother was quite the partier too!
Jasmine was a bride that definitely enjoyed every minute of her party!


Did I mention these guys were a blast?


Thank you Roland & Jasmine for having Rich and I as your wedding photographers, it was an honor and a lot of fun to work with you, your family and friends.

I hope to see many comments below after you review the slideshow!

Cheers,
A.-

2 comments:

Emily McLeod said...

Love the pictures of my granddaugther, Cydney, can't wait to see the finished product.

Rikkia Holmes said...

I absolutely love the shots of my godbaby Cydney! She is adorable of course, and the images are awesome. Extremely professional and clear photos capturing innocent moments of the soon to be 1 year old princess. Fabulous job Andrea!