Monday, July 21, 2008

Beverly & Ray's Wedding

Beverly & Ray got married last Saturday, July 12th. at Peachtree Christian Church in Atlanta with a beautiful reception at Maggiano's in Buckhead.

It was a beautiful sunny day, just like they both wished for and Ray especially asked for the day before at their rehearsal.

Thank you, Beverly and Ray, for allowing me to document the beginning of your family history together. I hope to be a part of your lives for many years to come and to continue to capture your family memories.

I hope you had a fantastic time in the Bahamas!

Click Here for a link to a slideshow of some of your wedding images (and turn your speakers up :)

And below are just a few samples for a "quick fix" ;)

I invite your family and friends to leave comments below and continue their well wishes.










I especially want to thank Charlie Pappas who generously contributed his photographic talent to this event, and to Caitlin McLaughlin, who was my amazing assistant and also a photographer, who also contributed some of the images above.

Cheers,
Andrea.-

1 comment:

Lemiga Events said...

My favorite is the black and white in the church - gorgeous!