Monday, July 14, 2008

Lucy & Lili

This past Friday I photographed Lucy & Lily at their home in Decatur. I met the girls when they were babies and have been working with them ever since. I absolutely love to work with them. They are the happiest little girls; they always greet me with a bright smiley face and ready to play. It was so fun to see them again and see how big they are. They are talking non-stop and are too funny when they go, go and go. Their mom, Amy, is on of the most loving, caring women I have met and I feel just so privileged to be welcomed into their lives over and over again to capture their family memories… And dad Andrew is not bad either ;) – Working with people like them is really what having chosen this profession is all about!

It used to be easy to tell the girls apart… when they were babies, Lily had a birth mark in the back of her neck, then she started wearing glasses… but this time around, the birth mark has been long gone, the glasses were broken, and they look more alike than ever!

Here is my try at who is who, but Amy or Andrew, please correct me if I got them mixed up ;)

This is how they welcomed me... Cinderella and Miss America Bellerina... I just melted!
This is Lily.
And her favorite toy...


And this is Lucy.
Can you tell this is HER favorite toy?
Double Trouble!
Don't you just love those curls?
I hope you enjoyed these images... and please remember to leave comments below!
Thanks.
Andrea.-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it has been far too long since I've seen the girls...too cute! Love the costumes and the curls. Do I recognize that bear? Sweet, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Yes, Val... that's the bear that you made. It's very, very special!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...The girls are so cute and I love their smiles. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lucy and Lily I love you.... Your pictures are beautiful....love Marsha ( Nanny Assistant)

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at the pictures...they are lovely.Andrea, thanks for taking such wonderful pictures of my granddaughters.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much to you. I am glad you all liked their pictures... not to say they are just too cute to not get great images of! :)