Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jessica & Jimmy's Wedding

A few days ago I photographed Jessica & Jimmy's wedding with a great fellow photographer, Brenda Winn. It was an amazing wedding, and lots of fun too.

Here are a few images for you to see…

The guys got ready at a local hotel in Buckhead.





The Ceremony was at Christ the King.





We got access to the fabulous Swan House for some pre-reception pictures.






The reception was at the Atlanta History Center.




And this was their farewell...



I enjoy working with Brenda and appreciate being her "guest photographer" at some of her events :)

I hope you enjoyed looking through these. Thanks!

Andrea.-

2 comments:

Wes Hope said...

Hi Andrea, I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi"! That's a great looking wedding! And I can see a little Almost Alone influence too. Great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Wes... yeap, a LOT of DW influence :)
Thanks for stopping by!
A.-