Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Taylor is growing up...

This past weekend I photographed Taylor again. This is our third session within her first year of life. I love to see her grow and go from pushing up to a really fast crawler. And watch out mom & dad because she will be walking pretty soon!

You can see her earlier pictures in the April 2008 section of the blog... and below are a few from this last session.

Tell me if she is not a super happy girl! She was really smiley and made me laugh out loud!

Watch out, here I come! --can you see those little bottom teeth?

Taylor loves to read with daddy... although he has to read real fast because she likes to flip the pages fast, fast, fast!

And she likes to pick her own books too --check out her tip-toeing :)

This was an extra special session. Grangma, grandpa and great-grandma where visiting from out of town!

I love this moment between Taylor and great-grandma Marie!

This is what I call a handsome family - (and happy too! :)


I know I have said this before, but I truly love to see kids grow, families evolve. Just being a part of my client's lives, being allowed the honor to capture their family memories is such a joy for me and makes all the hard work so much more rewarding... thanks Rayne & Doug for your continued trust and support!
Andrea.-

No comments: