Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jiya Zari


This is Jiya, well her tiny little feet...

I photographed her and her extended family just a few days ago. Wow, this was what I call a marathon session. But how fun and rewarding!

Now, let me tell you first how I met this family, because it is sort of fun. Here I am, a few weeks back, sitting in the endodontists chair -mouth open- getting a root canal done. Sounds fun already? Well, the amazing endodontist was Jiya's mom, Dr. Ritu Bath. I say amazing not lightly, considering I fell asleep while she was working on me! – Anyhow, looking at my file she sees that I am a photographer, asks about it, gets my website information and next thing, she is calling me to book a session!

And here we were, just a few days back, at her parent’s home in Roswell, with both her parents, her husband Biranj, his parents and one of his brothers, all around little Jiya, to capture the first professional images of their first baby. Oh, and I forgot, we also had there their little hairy kids too.

We mix and matched people and locations and created a diverse portfolio of images. As much as Jiya allowed us to. She actually was great considering how many people kept calling her name and demanding her attention and smiles J, and I think she looks beautiful too! But you be the judge to that.

Here are a few images that summarize the session… Enjoy!

Meet Jiya...


and her gorgeous mom & dad.


Here is the whole family :)


Check out those eyes!


I love this moment.


These are Biranj parents, who were visiting from Palm Beach, Florida.


And Jiya's uncle.


These are Ritu's parents (who I have a feeling spoil little Jiya to death! ;)


And this is the extended family.


I hope you enjoyed these images. I surely did.

And, by the way, this is where you can find Dr. Ritu Bath.

Andrea.-

2 comments:

Lemiga Events said...

Beautiful family and such a beautiful photo session! Even the baby was smiling and seemed to be having fun.

Julie said...

What an exquisite family. They are all gorgeous! The little one is such an angel. Gorgeous eyes.