Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Chapel Hill Session

Me and my husband are in Chapel Hill, NC. visiting family. While in town, my sister-in-law's good friend, Laura, hired me to photograph her family. I went there the other morning and captured a few shots of the whole family and some of their two daughters, Ellie & Caroline. I had photographed Caroline last year when she as just a few weeks old, so it was nice to see how big she is now and also spend some time with Ellie. Ellie is a very good big sister and was very patient with little Caroline who is a little worm and does not stay still much :)
It was nice to play with them after some more formal portraits and get some images of them with their toys inside the house.
Here are a few images from the session


Family Portrait. Not an easy task to have Caroline siting and happy:)
I love this image and how Caroline looks at her big sister!
The girls playing the piano which used to be their grandfathers.
Play Time! Check out those little feet :)
Ellie loves Calvin & Hobbes!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Andrea.-

1 comment:

Julie said...

In my opinion, photographing children in their element is what this is all about. I love this set, but what I loved the most was the piano shot. Fantastic!